- The game is absolutely beautiful and I love all of the different effects in game
- The factions are fairly well balanced! Great job!
- Waaaghs are beyond hilarious, fantastic, and terrifying.
- It seems like a great integration DoW1 &2 with the hero units but also base building and control points.
- Combat is very fun and finding the right counters and composition is a great experience.
- It feels like games are decided in the first 5-10 minutes based on resource capture but it may just be I haven't played enough with good teammates
- The Space Marine orbital beam that lifts units in the air can kill a Gorkanaut and my entire army I spent 5-10 minutes building...that is a negative game experience as I don't see any way to counter it, especially in a large scale end game fight.
- For a game that focuses on micromanagement in combat, there is about a .5 second delay after issuing a command.
- Figuring out elites and doctrines would have been extremely difficult if I hadn't watched the stream, there is no tutorial on it and the menu's are not intuitive to find.
- I haven't won a collector's edition yet.
- Get rid of the delay between ordering a command and the unit responding, micro is everything in this game, especially for Orks
- Increase the point cost on the eldar farseer to 4, her respawn ability and aoe freeze are extremely powerful early game and she does way more work than a 3 point elite should.
- Make some kind of leaver system like in Heroes of the Storm that puts them into a different queue. I know you will add a surrender option but for the moment leavers are fairly common and not having a consequence, sadly, encourages them.
- I am really hoping you make a horde mode like the arena in DoW2 but am very content with what is there now.
- Keep expanding and creating great content. I am really happy with the game and will definitely purchase it once I no longer have a chance at winning a collectors edition!