Some issues I have noticed over the course of the Beta:
1. When I have a single/collection of units selected, I can never right-click to attack an enemy strategic point even though there is a turret on it. Even when I mouse-hover over the enemy turret it doesn't change to an attack symbol. I always have to put my troop close to it and let them auto engage in CC or from range. This is a significant issue when you are battling enemy troops and trying to take out the turret because you can never target it.
2. If you try to use the mini-map to move troops to a location, it blocks you from sending them to an enemy strategic point as if it is impassable terrain. You always have to right-click near the point for the move order to be sent.
3. Any move order on the mini-map to impassable terrain should auto-resolve to the closest passable terrain.
4. At the end of the game after you see your hero experience progression you are presented with the rewards screen. If you receive no rewards it just comes up with a blank screen before you go to the game statistics, this should be skipped if no rewards are received.
5. When you unlock a reward you get a notification pop up on the home page saying something similar to "New abilities/rewards unlocked". If you unlock more than one reward after a battle the notification appears for every reward meaning you have to click dismiss for every notification. These notification need to aggregate, otherwise the user has to constantly click OK to dismiss the notifications.