All posts here must still adhere to the forum Terms & Conditions, in particular, the following section:
- Language: these are English-language forums and we ask for your commitment to posting decipherable comments, and avoiding excessive txt msg shorthand, leetspeak, etc. We also have a swear filter in place that is not to be intentionally bypassed.
- Abusive Behavior: do not post personal attacks against other players, the Relic team, or members of our community. This includes threats of violence, bullying or harassment, revealing the personal information of others, bigotry of any kind, or offensive content (text or images).
- Spamming: we ask that your posts and responses add value to the discussion, and to the rest of the community. As such, short posts (i.e. “lol” “I agree.”), forum memes, or distracting use of formatting (font size and color, emojis) will not be tolerated. Please adhere to the same rules when creating thread titles. Incorrectly flagging a comment as Spam to hide it will result in a warning. If you are unsure, feel free to contact a moderator.
- Prohibited Content: pornography, piracy (software or otherwise), game exploits or hacks, political discussion, and anti-developer or anti-publisher attacks or campaigns. Any content you link to in your posts must also adhere to these forum rules.
- Posting: ensure your posts are assigned to the most relevant forum for your topic and that you are not duplicating an existing thread. If you think you have posted in the wrong forum, please re-create your thread or contact a moderator about moving your existing one. If you have something to add to or edit in your existing post, use the edit feature to do so rather than double-posting.
Failure to follow these rules may result in your post being deleted, your thread being locked, account warnings, a temporary suspension, or a permanent ban from the forums at the Staff or moderator’s discretion.
HOW TO REPORT VIOLATIONS
Let’s work together to keep our community respectful and welcoming to all users who choose to read or post here. If you see a post that violates the Terms & Conditions, please let us know by mousing over the comment and selecting Flag, and then selecting either Spam or Report.