There're some things you definitely should implement before releasing blance patches.
1. The "Surrender" option. It's funny the game says "if you leave without surrendering, you won't get any exp" (or smth like that), but you don't have the option surrender at all.
2. Map marker hotkeys, like in CoH2.
3. The distinctive colouring of friends and enemies on the minimap.
4. A hotkey for the resourse points, so that one could toogle and upgrade them easily.
5. A killcounter for units would be great, so that one could monitor a vehicle's effectiveness.
All this stuff will make the game better without affecting it's balance.