I think this should work almost all the time, but most viable on team match.
For Elites, I use Scorpions(banshee buff), Wriath Lord(enhanced webway), Wraith Knight(any doctrine works)
For Doctrines, I use Avenger Shield Boost, Grenade boost, and Rift Shot for Wraith Guards.
- build 1 bone singer, 2 dire avengers.
- teleport 1st bone singer to core capture point(where you are going to build listening post), and build webway while capturing it.
- as 2nd bone singer is out, make it build soul shrine while capturing nearest resource point.
- mass dire avengers until 4th squad. (summon Scorpions as soon as you can)
- non stop harass with enhanced webway. (build a lot of power generator and req generator after you get the 3rd avengers, 4 power generator is suffice in general)
- as soon as you get 200 power, get 2nd Tier. (upgrade vehicle damage and health)
- get Sky portal and Falcon as soon as you can.
- The opponent is probably going anti infantry or saving resource for walker.
- Push em hard with upgraded Falcon (you can probably have vehicle weapon lv2 if you keep up upgrading while only having 4 avenger squads.)
- After first falcon get infinity portal since opponent would try to counter it with anti-vehicle walkers (dreadnought, killkan, WG)
- depending opponent's counter get more Falcon when they spam anti tank infantry, more WG when they spam vehicles
- get Wraith Blades when you are free with resources (don't spam too much units, since upkeep would prohibit you from gaining more resources)
Fresh built doctrine enhanced webway is very tanky on early stage of game, try to use it as a decoy, when enemy attacks it, you attack their units.
The key point of this strategy is that you relentlessly annoy the opponent with the dire avengers and webway. Annoy the opponent so that they could badly feel about slaying all your avengers, make them get anti-infantry army.
NEVER fight outside the webway since it would make it impossible for the avengers to dodge dangerous CCs such as Vortex Grenade, Drop Pod, ASM jumps, Spear of Macha and what so ever.
You must always beware of blind spots(corners) and bushes since banshees or flamers might evaporate your avengers in a nick of time.
I think I won most of 2v2 match with this plan. since dire avenger with webway and above doctrines works good against any ork infantry, ASM, TacM, even against charging banshees.
I would love to hear any kind of feedback about this strategy.