So i currently playe some orkz and it workz ok, but i think my build order need some improvement and i struggle with the latageame options. So maybe somecould help me. I only play 3vs3 or 2vs2, mostly with randoms
Stormboyz + kamikaze Stormboy Doktrin
Gorgutz + Kepp Trukkin
Gorkanaout + Reinforce on Waaagh Towers. Mostly dont reach the field and i personally find the Ork knights not very good. I dont like them.
Autostickbombz for shootaz
Healing for Vehicles when looting
Nobz buff if one nob die.
Thats my Build order:
- Gretchin run to nearest controlpoint and capture it while building a waaaghtower. I build 3 Sluggas and a second gretchin.
- When first slugga could loot scrap, i make my first attack with waaagh, usen sneaky first gretchin as scout.
- Second gretching build a boyz barrack. There i produce 2 Shootaz. First Gretchin build a second waaaghtower near the first one so i can loot up all sluggas and shooters. Thats the time when Stormboyz hit the field and i do my second attack and try to conquer the middle controll point
- on the new control point first gretchin build a 3. waaaghtower. Second gretchin build a dakka-barrack and a pile-o-gunz. I build 1 truck, 1 lootaz and the reinforce upgrade for trucks. I put 2 Sluggas in the Truck.
- When Gorgutz hit the field i build a second truck and put the other slugga and Gorgutz in the truck. Depend on the enemy i buy shootaz or tankbustaz.
- Later i build 3 Nobz which replace the sluggas in the truck.
So thats the build order for the half of the game. After that i dont know what to do. The tanks seems like whirlwind or the fire prism. Nice to have but not necessery, a fun unit you can get ant the end to show you have to much power and requsition left.
The Killa-Kanz seems good, but after they shoot there 6 rockets they are useless for the rest of the fight? And they need a long time to replenish. (i dont want to abuse the long range rockets and im really lame on line skillshots.
So is the Gargbots the way to go? There is the doctrin which give them a bether shield after looting. is this a passive ability or must i manual activate them?
Hopesomeone could help me.