So boyz, thinks about that! Only da weak boyz goez into that walkas to mosh! A real orkz use da own hands to kill a Pointy H'eads and da humanz.
Thats the way i go:
1. Stacking Buff on Nobz, so when Units die they get stronger and faster
2. Tractor-things on the trukk
3. Keep Trukking from Gorgutz
How does it work:
Start with a Boyz/Lootaz Opening. Hide the Lootaz out of range, attack with the scrapped up Boyz and then use the fist of doom from your wheirdboy to win the fight. If the enemy run away, teleport in range and kill them with your blast. If the enemyforce is tronger then you, still after the fist attack, play defensivly and use the wheirdboys blast to give your units a shield.
On Waaagh 3 build a boyz-barracks and the Vehicle-Production-building. At this point allways have Gretchins near your Units (Obviously as orkz gretchins should be there all the time).
You also need 2 Trukks.
Then every Energy you get you put in Nobz. If you have mass requisition and no energy, order tank bustaz.
The Rest is easy. When attack Smash the Nobz and the Meganobz in the enemy defence line. The Auto taunt force the enemy to attack your Nobz while the Tankbuster have free fire nd Wheirdboy could throw his fist into this group. If you get some wrecked vehicles, use your gretchins and build cheak Killa Kans out of it for some more firing power.
1. The Nobz/MegaNobz Combo are really hard to kill, cause as More Nobz die, the surving Nobz would attack faster, getting more fury faster and then when they armor explodes they could heal each other.
2. Use the energy barrier of the meganobz to protect your Nobz/Tankbustaz from massed ranged fire and use the blast of your Weirdboy to give them a shield. Now they are much more harder to kill.
3. Easy to use: You dont need to stand still and wait until gretchins repaired your walker. Just reinforce the nobz. Works also during the fight! So you could keep combat power and could keep pushing the line. Seelct your Army with trukks, smash R until the button get grey and your strength comes back in notime!
4. Force the enemy into meele force them to stand still and be an easy target for wheirdboyz fist of doom.
5. Hard to do foucs fire on them. Gargbotz are easy targets, stand out of your army so its easy for you enemy to focus his fire on them. With Nobz you only have a blob of green which made it hard to select a single unit of it for you enemy. So they spread there fire on all Nobz, give them time to fury up and unleash there heal. And if a Nob Group seem to die, teleport them back in your truck, and trukkapult them to another place. Most enemys lose contact to that special nobz- group so they survive and get heal from there friends.
6. Most Meta today is go armor piercing and true damage in the late game, cause everyone buys wraithguards, predators or Gargbots and concentrate on range Units. So Having a meele forced endgame give them problems they cant handle well. A Group Wraithguards will give serous trouble if you go the deff-dread way. But they loose all ther danger when your Nobz trukkapult in and force them to meelee while the energy shield prevent the rest of the enemy to fire into the moshpit.
7. No need for Positioning. You WANT to blob your units, cause only together Nobz are strong in heal. Also the enemy must go trough your Nobz and the meganob energyfield to attack your tankbustaz, so they could also Blob and spit and endless storm of armor piercing rockets.
1. You complete army is build around the Mega-Nobz. if the Mega-Nobz die you get in some serious trouble. So take care that you bring them out of the fight. Remember that the heal is a global but only if the mega nobz are on the field. So you could just let him stay a base reinforcing while giving your Nobz the heal power. The energie field has also a larger area to cast so if the Meganobz are damaged you could let them stay with your tankbustas in safety.
2. Its need time to build up a Nobz Force with critical mass. So you loosing a lot fights early / midgame could give you problems in lategame (but you have the same with all strategys)
3. You start with a Weirdboy and must wait another 6 points to call the meganobz. So you mostly have 1 early elite while the enemy has 2 early elites or a strong middle elite on the field. this give you a disadvantage, so play carefully to get your unstoppable nobz-force.
So what do you think about it?