The lifta droppa doesn't work very well;
1. the icon for dropping units after pickup is super tiny. Doesn't apply if the unit has charges.
2. When charged, if picking up a unit and throwing it to destination, it rains down scrap on the location, but it doesn't throw the unit. The unit just drops where it was before. Is this supposed to be like this? Because it seems very, very silly to not throw my mad dread or nobz into the enemy after weakening them.
3. It's very unclear if the lifta is even attacking. It takes several seconds for the turret to glow green.
4. It sometimes bugs out when enemies move into the fog of war, resulting in lifta droppa not picking new targets, but just being idle (and shot at).
5. **But what bugs me the most... **When it picked up a unit and before it slams it into the ground, the wagon hold can be negated by your own means. If I have meganobz out who electric fence around them, the unit which was grabbed is also dropped. This happens with EVERYTHING which causes the enemy to knockback or fall. It shouldn't make the unit fall if it's my own grenade.
6. just aesthetically; the beam, unlike the actual unit, looks super ugly. I highly appreciate that the enemy can't really tell what is picked up until it's too late, but I can't even see if it's attacking or not until the ugly beam shows up after seconds.
Hope this feedback works for Relic. So far, I haven't found a great use for the lifta droppa yet apart from keeping strongest enemy elites busy. Sadly, it can be interrupted by literally everything.