Just kidding. Going offline on what could become a pretty looong term, so I won't be able to share my observations when\if devs will reappear. And I will forget it, definetely.
So, I hope it will come in handy.
Major annoying bugs:
1) Damage over time from Killteam's Vortex debuff won't fade, effectvely killing affected squad. I can't say what conditions are, but there are some replays posted on bugs section - you may want to check them.
2) Wraithguards\Wraithblades recall malfunctions. It won't teleport them, won't consume Soul Gem on IP and will set ability on cooldown. This might be related to one of the Soul Shrine's research, because I hadn't yet got positive result without them. It appears both offline and online, making Wraith- units use very unreliable.
3) Landspeeders have targetting issues on the move when upgraded with Multimelta. On the one of the Purge Tournament's finals, S4ngetsu's Falcon got away with 2-3 HP's because his opponents LS won't be firing with it's turret or main gun despite clearly being in their range. I can only guess that the facing of the both is being offset to MM's position, but I may be wrong. Anyway, S4ngetsu preserved his veh and a lot people have witnessed this
4) Deathstorms won't expire and will receive HP regen if they are subjected to Chappelain's or Standart's healling. It's not too much of an issue in 1v1, but in 2v2 I had 3 rogue turrets on the map as small as Mork's Mire with 2 players got Dio equipped. I can only guess what could have happen of this on 3v3.
5) Normal Suicide Bommas are colliding with Higher Ground and elevated landscape. Seriously...
6) LiftaDroppa's Q-ability fails to throw units while the Elite has scrapcharges left.
7) Ork unit will still receive scrap bonus even when scrap pile is sweeped by Maddread on the last seconds. It's much easier to perform in laggy matches, so it may have something to do with lag-compression.
8) Wazzmaka's Tractor beam happens to completely immobilize it's target in "laggy" matches (wasn't been able to reproduce this offline).
9) Not much of a bug, but reselecting target when on attack-move may result in melee units hopping around. I have quite a few replays with Dio on attack-move dancing like a clown between enemy models and hitting noone in attempt to hit a specific model -> that model being unreachable -> selecting new -> being unreachable instead just hitting this and that guys next to him. It's not just Dio - multiple model units are subjected to that, too. I think, the time to switch to the new target should be tweaked, so attack-move actions would become more consitent. I'm not sure about this reason, because it might be as well melee fighters switching to the next model in the squad instead of trying to hit the closest one, but the result is increasingly lowering melee DPS proportional to the number of models involved, still.
Major imbalanced instances:
1) Vigor. Too much of raw DPS, melee immunity, can be channeled from the stealth and will ignore landscape and sight. That's too much of benefit for Rangers. 5 Rangers can kill Landspeeder with that, 3 properly sparsed Rangers can do the same with the Scorpions. They can wipe just anyone with it on T1 and T2 but Falcons and Nobz, so they are nearly omnipotent with it.
2) Warp Spiders' mines. 2 of them casually kills T2 health Viper, 3 of them are dealing 7k\6,6k damage to the Palladin and Morkanaut respectively. WS' mines are the only one that detonate even with detector nearby before they become "hidden" for the first time, so it's a sure hit on SM\Orks superheavies, unless cleared manually. In addition, set of 3 nearly kills every squad-based ep5-ep7 Elites and the ability has 45 seconds of cooldown with unlimited number of these mines can placed...
3) TM's grenade. Unit this buff shouldn't has it for free. A group of 4 TMs equipped with nades can counter 6 ASMs, because on a single use it will deblock multiple allied squads and knockback multiple squads of melee fighters. Only Loota's AoE can be effective against massive TM's blobs - DR can only run away from them and HBD are destinied to be knock-backed and be lost, because this knockback is delivered with admirable range.
DA are still melt on team-wepons, Shootas need a scrap piece to get their one while being 1,6 times potentially more vulnarable to AoE's, but TM doesn't have these weaknesses. Grenade is the main reason for TM blobbing, as I see it, because, just like with Vigor, it allows TM blob to counter just any, Lootas aside, group combined of infantries with the more available grenades you have at once, the stronger your TM blob will become. Just like with Rangers, increasing number of TM's in the blob would mean more of concentrated fire toward a single target = wipes. Of course, added Fire On the Move - much less effective by itself - isn't turning situation anywhere better. It also has tangible damage capacity vs Orks and can be used against
4) Liftadroppa Commander's doctrine provides confirmed kill on EP1 Shield Generator in 1v1 for 4 Deffkoptas, because either it's AoE or Damage Over Time or both are stacking. It delivers terrible amount of damage to unit groups as well.
5) TM flamers being completely useless for their energy cost. A pair of them will cost 130E with 40E lost on the unit's wipe. They don't have to burn Orks and Eldars to the crisps within two seconds, but, I think, there should be a reason to purchase it.
1) Melee units vs Eldars. Even without FoF, Eldars are slowed to 4 by them - the very same speed as all SM\Ork melee infantries have, so, effectively, debuff gives them the only hit against the Eldars, which isn't super reliable. I think, Eldar's speed bonus are given them to avoid being slowed, not to allow them casually walk off it, so I do believe it will be fairer if their speed would be reduced to 3 on this occassion outside of FoF.
2) Ranger's spam. They always shoot first, greatly utilize defence provided by Listening Posts\objectives, can dodge most of long-ranged AoEs with their speed and their blobs are good at concentrating fire on a single target. There are plenty of counters to Ranger's blob without Vigor : Scout Snipers, untill blob size is less than 4, Landspeeders, Vypers, Elites, Trukks and Killakans - anything that would melt under the Vigor, but the problem is the speed in which Ranger's blob grows - it could reach 4 squads on 6th minute with a single energy gen which may provide too much of eraly bleed for the opponent. That's a bit too much for their capacity, so, probably, swapping energy cost on unit and tech may help (this solution is actually sneaked from this very forum, so I give his credits to whoever had mentioned it before).
3) Ronah's Long Shot projectile speed is too fast. In quite a few cases, it warrants a sure hit on Whrillwinds and Big Trakks on retalliation chanelled up to 3 times, even with manually queued paths for them. It turns especially bad on Charon's Rest and Port Saunders, because you can't use those to bombard his objectives, so you have to screen them with other vehs, which is not so easy to achieve with Ronah could be placed just anywhere.
4) Number of free mines placed not being tied to the unit count. You can find them just everywhere past 30th minute, because.. they are free and unlimited - why not to place some extra ones if you're agile enough?
1) Vendread's Maximal Charge is too dependant on player's agility. It can wipe a ton of units, because it's natural for allied units to stack in this game, or can completely miss depending on player's "accuracy". I propose to add the second, wider AoE over existing one, which would distribute the fixed amount of damage, not based models' count, while lowering damage of the primal one. To be honest, anything will do, unless AoE being widen a bit and at least 1 model of HP maxed squad being able to survive it's effect.
2) Eldars shields' regeneration are working weird. Ranger can fully heal it's shield within 13 seconds under the Fleet of Foot. That's too much for EP0, but too low for increased to 896 shield requiring nearly the same amount of time with Battle Focus Regeneration in EP3. Either there need to be another tier of BFR upgrade, either it should be affected by escallation phases with default values being rearranged in both cases, because increased resourse income means more units for SM and Orks, while Eldars are already bad at blobbing fights with how low their health is. This results in 40 minutes-long stalemates being usual with matching opponent in Eldar-Eldar games and Eldars shifting to the only infantry (non-heavy) type past 20th minute when matched against other races.
3) A lot of agile people love to pick EP2-3 Elites and are really good at ussing them. This is not an issue by itself, but how about giving the pink-coloured faction it's chance too? I propose to increase Elite Point reward on Elite kill in EP0-1, so the people that would decide to win their opponent with extensive micro should be performing it really good.
4) Shieldwall doctrine gives ~1/5 to base HP's of HBD and ~1/7 to maximal HP's - baseless pick when there are so much better things around.
5) Predators loves to receive rear hits with how their pathing works. Locking their move to 15-25 degrees arcs, giving facing priority to the main gun or introducing KT of CoH2-like mode may help player to control where it's "front" should be - just anything suitable for the task will be greatly appriciated.
6) Those very Predator can be locked in a place with 2 Banshees or 1 Boyz unit surrounig it. So, maybe, Medium Tank Crash (not killing anyone and not affecting team-weapons) may be adequate for them?
7) It takes much more effort on micro managment to control displaced group of HBD's than to control a monolith blob of Dire Avengers. It maybe worthfull to buff HBD's a bit.
8) Waaagh Tower disband ability returns too much of Energy + a piece of scarp. I was able to field Nobz on 6th minute with 2 energy gens and conceding one of the shield generators, but YOLOing the squad on KT, because I'm so slow and bad with Trukks as I am. It may as well be used to cast additional healing Waagh when managed right, but I wasn't been able since I'm bad with the execution side and always losing mah Gorgutz. This still have capacity to become the next "meta pick" for "micro build", after ongoing issues will be solved, in my mind.
9) Eldars teleporting forward barrack may be too potent - most of high-ranked games with Eldar players consitst of them teleporting it between your shield gens, creating a threat you're ought to respond to. If other races forward barrack capacities will be limited, it may be adequate to lock rellocation for buildings with T2.
10) Trukk+Nobz with Stun chanelled into Taunt provide enough of the time for a confirmed hit for Gork's Fist of Weirdboi. It's not an issue in 1v1, but may become one in being doubled\triple-ganged scenario.
Ok, I'm done. Best of luck with the game, whatever the outcome would be. And to whoever would be willing to deliver even a part of this to the devs when they'll appear - it's not like I really like you or something, b-b-baka!