Good morning, lads and lasses.
DoW2:R was working just fine before the latest Windows update.
Now, it crashes (and only crashes) when I click the "Campaign" button.
I have tried many solutions, including:
- updating drivers
- running various compatibility modes (7, 8, Service Pack)
- running as administrator
- reinstalling DXsetup
- running VCredist
- erased launch options in the " set launch options" screen
- set launch options to "-nomovies"
- verified / validated integrity of game cache
- pathed to Documents\my games\dawn of war ii - retribution and deleted the Ret folder
- uninstalled / installed the game
My additional files included in crash report:
BEFORE this latest W10 update, ALL Dawn of War games worked (vanilla, CR, and Ret). Now, NONE of them work for Campaign.
Anyone have a solution?
Update: I've reinstalled all three games, and now DoW II and DoW II: CR work fine.
Ret is still crashing.