I finish Dawn of War 3 with great disappointment. It is nothing like a proper RTS. It has everything that DoW 1 had but stripped and a poor mans Warcraft with unbalanced elite units. It seem like they tried to copy Company of Heroes with doctrine and elite units which fail horribly making the multiplayer completely unbalanced. Relic needs to treat both game separate and completely different(do not fall for the Call of Duty style crap where every game is like Call of duty). "Do not fix what is not broken."
- Bring back base building like Dawn of War 1.
- Make Super units buildable units instead of elite units which complete destroys the balance of the game or causing it extremely difficult to balance like what happened to Dawn of War 3
- Increase unit population and bigger maps like the original Dawn of War.
- Relic can either start from Necron ending of Dawn of War
- Have mini missions of minor factions like Rak Gol or Krave as main faction seems over saturated. While keeping the story for campaign is one of the main selling point because everyone wants a game with a proper storyline.
- Each factions can now relocate base buildings. I have no idea why this was not implemented in Dawn of War 3. Eldar was quite unbalance with this one. Even Necrons in the first game can kind of relocate with giant pyramid. In Company of heroes British bases can relocate because they are trucks. I suggest making Orcs base unpack into trucks and relocate manually. Space marines building can unpack and jump to next area or the original base gets dismantle and another base drops down.
- Do not copy Dawn of War 3 style of Multiplayer elite balance, if so Hero units need to be single unit not elite squadrons where you can build like the first game or a super unit.