Hey dear dawn of war developers
, when are you going to fix the big issues concerning Dawn of War - Soulstorm lobby, game stats, and automatch? There are currently countless bugs, just in lobby, i will try to write the most important ones that should be fixed.
1. For about a week now, most of the players are not able to see certain custom games. When someone is hosting a game, about 50% of the players can't see it, sometimes it can't be seen by anyone. The refresh button, rejoining lobby or restarting the game doesn't solve the problem. For some players, rehosting the game might work.
2. When someone is joining a custom game, and quits it, there is a big chance he will not see the game in the game list anymore, and wouldn't be able to rejoin it.
3. GAME STATS - 100% BROKEN. Game count is freezed, everyone has weird stats, PLEASE REMOVE THEM COMPLETELY OR FIX IT. That's causing complete confusion for the whole community regarding player skill, newbies etc.
4. Automatch is not working 99% of the time, rating system is broken, automatch map list is ridiculous.
5. Badge/Banners transfer fail 50% of the time, this means - everyone waiting for the game to start have to quit the game with CTRL+ALT+DELETE via Task Manager. Writing "quit" in the game console doesn't work anymore.
6. Everytime when you quit a custom game, there's a fail useless message window appearing with the OK button.
7. When clicking on a custom game, there are no game details shown on the right-hand side window that includes "Game rules" and "Version Info", located between map details + image and global chat.
8. Every room has the same custom games. New players may be dropped in a room with about 5 players, and they may believe that's all the players online playing. You should consider making just one room, or make every player join Room 3 by default (most of the players are in this room).