Dawn of War 2 seems to be missing all of it's text and at least some models (I haven't fired up a game, because I have no menus).
Here's my warnings file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48948097/warnings.txt
I haven't played in several years, so I'm not sure when this could have started. I'm running Windows 7 with a geforce gtx 970.
Things I've tried that haven't worked:
- Verify DoW2 files (nothing was updated)
- Uninstalling and reinstalling DoW2
- Verifying Steam and DoW2 were set to English (they were)
- Setting DoW2 to French (still just squares)
- Updating graphics card drivers
- Manually installing VC++ runtime and directX from the DoW2 folder
Now I'm out of ideas. Anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions?