So I noticed everything is marked either Normal or Heavy armor and they all counter either Normal or Heavy armor.
- Are all Normal Armor units considered "infantry"? I think the answer is, "No."
- Along those lines, are all Heavy considered "vehicles"? I think the answer is, "No."
- Should I always try to put "Counters Normal" units against normal armor units and "Counters Heavy" units against Heavy armor units? How much does that matter?
- Should I always put melee against ranged units?
- Is it true that some ranged units are not able to kite?
- Does a unit need to specifically say "Anti-vehicle" to be effective against vehicles? Can other units be effective against vehicles? For example, units that counter Heavy Armor?
- What's the purpose of a "Skimmer"?
Questions about Eldar
- Why do Eldar get shields? Is this a supreme advantage or is this mechanic pretty well balanced?
- Why are all Eldar vehicles "Skimmers"?