I didn't find any map for this specifically as the workshop is still barely touched (thanks to a bugged and weird world builder).
I will share my map that I used, if anyone would like to boost up some elites.
Small map, 3v3 (read 1v3).
Narrow bridge in the middle.
More than enough resource (if that's your thing).
Walled bridge to allow the AI to clump up nicely for your elites to kill.
The wall is a neutral HQ. You have to destroy it if you want to walk to the other side (including its debris that it spawns when destroyed).
Note: winning or losing has no impact on elite exp, just their kills. So losing against 3 hard AIs can be worth it regardless if you a gillion units.
- high resources of course
- 3 orks as AI
- Easy or medium if you are looking to level your weaker elites
- Hard if you are looking to level your big titans
You may say, why don't you just play to level your sh*t?
- Well, playing versus players sometimes is extremely hard to even get 3 elites let alone have them farm kills. In a regular match you could get like 70k exp on an elite in 40 -minutes maybe? With this method you can farm 700k exp in 20 mins or less.
- I wouldn't have bothered to make a map like this if gameplay mechanics were "locked" behind a fake wall of grind (why level 8 to unlock an army doctrine, why?)
- If I played 300 hours of a race, I know enough about the game to understand the basics of how to play the game (including doctrine combos of other races) and maybe I don't want to have to grind to unlock a specific combo I want to try
- Also, who cares? It's for fun, more skulls, more blood... more blood for the blood god ! MORE SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE !