I've come up with a build that counters ASM and Dire Avenger rush.
Elites: Striking Scorpion Vyper doctrine OR Banshee doctrine for Hunt(for shield generator takedown/Listening post take downs)
Wraithlord Webway doctrine (for teleporting webways at tier1)
Taldeer - Banshee doctrine that allows quick strike from banshees make them invulnerable and reflect projectiles)
Doctrines: Banshee Rage (bonus shield after killing 6 models)
Banshee Scream (blind and slow enemies upon melee charge)
any third doctrine (I typically get Rift doctrine for Wraithguard)
- Build a soul shrine
- Build 1x Bonesinger and send to a capture point with teleport.
- Build Dire Avengers x1 and capture center point.. then send to furthest enemy capture point.
- send the soul shrine Bonesinger to center capture point (use teleport) and build warrior portal then webway gate.
- Build 1-2x Dire Avengers and send them to reinforce center.
- Upgrade Quick Strike/Build first Banshee Squad.
- Deploy Striking Scorpions/build more banshees.
Build Req generators first - Banshees take a lot of req. Build at least one power Generator early to keep up with Banshee production.
Hold off on tier2 upgrade until you have won the first battle, preferrably the Shield Generator takedown which awards +1 Elite point, 500 Req, and 100 power.
Hold off on tier1 soul shrine upgrades - you need units and quick charge more than +15% dmg etc. After winning first encounter upgrade if possible.
Lastly - LP construction. I usually build one near my center point and the farthest capture point on my side of the map.
If the opponent is sortie heavy and sending scouts and other units deep into your territory - it's worth investing in LPs otherwise just the farthest most points from your HQ need it. Center point, where your buildings should be can benefit from the extra damage if you are on the defensive early on.