Just holding a tradition here.
Few things I find unsettling with Ork current balance:
- Stromboyz cheese is still a thing (they do slightly less damage, but it hurts almost the same both SM and Eldar)
- Trukk spam became even bigger with high req income, which isn't very good for early game
- Killa Kans still wreck stuff with 400 True Damage (seriously?)
- Waaagh! towers are pretty hard to tear down now, and they can successfully lock down area early on (it's debatable, not necessary a bad thing)
- Have you guys met Da Kommando?
He has few interesting features, one is coming from invis and deleting your squads. Let's say we're careful and dragging along detectors, but this slimy bastard can still sneak up on you in a mosh pit and bam-bam - all dead. Traps are a bit too much. When you trigger it, there's no way to avoid explosion (radius is quite big) if you not under FOF or don't have something like Leap. Don't have exact numbers, but it seems like does damage per squad (unlimited squad number) and takes 90% of hp from ASM or Tac instantly no matter how far you are from explosion leaving them with 1 half-dead model.
It's nice they nerfed Weirdboy a little, but how do you guys feel about the rest of the stuff? Taking time to buff Pred harder, but no time to take care of ^ these small issues isn't very clear for me...