GREETINGS, FELLOW DOW3 PLAYERS. WE COME IN PEACE
This is our most recent feedback following our previous one above.
We are actually very happy how SEGA and Relic heeded our feedback and implemented most of them in a valid way.
- No more early to late ASM, Trukk, Ranger spams
- Nerf on AOE skills and increased early game resource gain has made Tier 0~1 infantry usable (= Good for OAKS!)
- And of course, no more sudden snowballing that insta ended the game after losing a single fight.)
- Stronk late game Eldar Vehicle (Hail the FIAR PRIZM)
We see it very viable change, but its still early stage of the new balance patch, so we should keep our eyes on it.
As said before, This is opinion from Various Players in Korea.
Not everyone thinks the same, and I don't agree with everything on the list either.
But we are sharing for the reference.
Gameplay and Balance
Servitor - Servo Skulls
We are not sure if this was intended but when servo skull is trying to leech on enemy unit, It loses its stealth and suddenly gets killed end up doing nothing.
Could you check with this?
Weird Object Mechanism
This was also on our last Feed back.
- Even if your units can visibly see them, they don't shoot insight and they just walk over it and get killed if don't actually order them to shoot it.
- Squiggs are very powerful skill that can casted periodically but all you can hear is some short squeal. If you look for your units, it already went KABOOOM.
You should make units auto-attack these objects or find better way to counter it.
Workers Too Useful?
A servitor punching A Space marine Stops the whole squad to stop shooting???
We think this is a weird thing to happen, 50 req unit that lacks priority to kill suddenly closes up to root and ranged squad look kind of unfair and wierd
- Worker units should have ranged attack with very short range, with no melee
New Fire Prism TOO STRONK
Yeah... we are grateful with the buff. But we think this guy is having too much power for now, especially when they are spammed on team games.
Little adjustment would be nice?
- Keep the current specs, return the power cost to 375
- Keep the Price, Change the damage type and ratio (first beam strike with high AP damage and less explosion damage)
- Let it change between Lace mode and Dispersed mode like previous DOW series (with some CD for changing weapon type)
Drop pods are too good?
3 Death Storm pods falling from skies into your last holding line (next to power core and turrets) usually leaves no choices to defenders. could be nice if you could limit the drop pod deployment near Enemy core objects.