Here is how you Bring Back DAWN OF WAR III
- Firstly because the game was rushed through development there isn't much that can be dont regarding the stand alone game. The only option is to provide DLC content with 3 new factions... perhaps Last Stand mode etc to the game to make it better but the graphics are less then the DAWN OF WAR 2 FRANCHISE so perhaps we must focus on moving forward. TBH I think they should just leave the DAWN OF WAR 3 for now and focus on DAWN OF WAR 3 expansion similar to the Dawn of War 2 franchises.
- That way it is a new game, new factions, new graphics and this will bring back the DAWN OF WAR franchise.
- Relic may need to reduce the price or offer a free expansion for the make up of the DAWN OF WAR 3 game.
- DAWN OF WAR 3 was rated 6/10 through IGN so its not a bad result it just needs a few changes that's all and can be done easily. Lets bring the expansion as a new game just like DAWN OF WAR 2 Retribution which I am still playing right now and its 2018... But its an awesome games so why would you leave the game.
- People will forget DAWN OF WAR 3 and be like omg how good was that expansion for DAWN OF WAR 3... just add in a few things from Retribution maybe just units etc or another faction or more maps for LAST STAND etc. This is my opinion. Either go out as a failed game or go out with a surprise with success in the DAWN OF WAR 3 EXPANSION.
- FOCUS ON THE EXPANSION just remember DAWN OF WAR 2 got better and better with the expansions... so can DAWN OF WAR 3.